Brady students compete at UNK Band Day
CLASS D RUNNER-UP: Members of the Brady marching band wait their turn to march in Saturday’s University of Nebraska at Kearney Band Day parade. The band, directed by Val Pohlman, took second place among the Class D participants. More than 1,000 student musicians from 19 schools were judged during the annual competition.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action