District 20 enrollment drops six students
Six students have left the district since enrollment was recorded on the first day of school on Aug. 18.
Enrollment in Gothenburg Public Schools, which was recorded at 908 students on the first day of school, is now reported at 902.
That number will be sent to Nebraska Department of Education officials and used in determining state aid for the 2010-11 school year.
The high school juniors have the biggest class with 84 students. Seniors make up the smallest class with 58.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates