Students celebrate FFA week
The FFA chapter at Gothenburg High School recognized and did several activities in honor of National FFA week, Feb. 19-26.
Members submitted several environmentally-conscious projects to the state from the year which included collecting pop tops grades K-12 to send to Ronald McDonald House in Omaha, planting trees and flowers at E.G. West Park and the school, hosting a “green” poster-coloring and trivia contests, decorating grocery bags with “green” tips and making “green” pledges.
On Friday, FFA’ers treated supportive community members to a pork lunch at the school.
- Luncheon Carolers
- Eagles grounded
- Brady bounces Paxton, Twin Loup
- Brady school board working through superintendent search
- Generous donations push Shares fund closer to the top
- Reeves named to OWH All-Nebraska first team
- County board agrees to remodeling bids
- Swede girls get confidence and a win at Grant