Speech team finishes fourth at Loup City
LOUP CITY—The Brady speech team earned five medals and finished fourth in the sweepstakes race at the Loup City Red Raider Invite on Saturday.
Seniors Taina Taullie and Brodie Sullivan-Bock took the first gold of the season in duet acting.
Other varsity competitors to medal were Kaleb Arterburn, fifth in entertainment speaking; Micah Most, fifth in informative speaking; Sierra Quadhamer, seventh in humorus prose; and Taullie, seventh in serious prose.
Several varsity participants also earned superior ribbons. The were:
Find the complete story in our print edition. Receive the entire issue of the Gothenburg Times on-line in PDF format each Wednesday for only $25 per year. Call 308-537-3636 to subscribe.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC