Callahan earns National Merit finalist honor
Brady High School senior Ethan Callahan has been named a finalist in the National Merit Scholarship Program.
Callahan, one of 16,000 semi-finalists named in September, has met all requirements to advance to finalist standing in the competition.
All finalists will be considered for some of the 8,400 National Merit Scholarships offered this spring.
Callahan is the son of Tim and Jeralyn Callahan of Brady. He plans to study pre-medicine at either the University of Nebraska-Lincoln or Creighton University.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins