Callahan earns National Merit finalist honor
Brady High School senior Ethan Callahan has been named a finalist in the National Merit Scholarship Program.
Callahan, one of 16,000 semi-finalists named in September, has met all requirements to advance to finalist standing in the competition.
All finalists will be considered for some of the 8,400 National Merit Scholarships offered this spring.
Callahan is the son of Tim and Jeralyn Callahan of Brady. He plans to study pre-medicine at either the University of Nebraska-Lincoln or Creighton University.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president