Callahan earns National Merit finalist honor
Brady High School senior Ethan Callahan has been named a finalist in the National Merit Scholarship Program.
Callahan, one of 16,000 semi-finalists named in September, has met all requirements to advance to finalist standing in the competition.
All finalists will be considered for some of the 8,400 National Merit Scholarships offered this spring.
Callahan is the son of Tim and Jeralyn Callahan of Brady. He plans to study pre-medicine at either the University of Nebraska-Lincoln or Creighton University.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney