2010 Sports Year in Review
SWEDE WITH SPEED: The Class B sprints at the 2010 Nebraska State Track and Field Championships were billed as the premier races of the entire track meet. Tannor Mroczek, who a week earlier ran the fastest 40-yard dash time in the state, clocked 10.899 seconds in the 100-meter dash to finish fifth. He ran 22.641 seconds in the 200-meter dash for fifth as well. Mroczek is tied for the fastest 100-meter time in school history with a 10.6 he clocked at the Southwest Conference meet in April.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins