Generous donations push Shares fund over the top
Another successful week of donations helped the Gothenburg Shares fund exceed its goal for 2010.
Just over $2,000 came in this week to bring the grand total to $5,405.
Nearly 80 baskets were distributed Saturday by members of the Gothenburg Rotary Club and YCIP in addition to other community volunteers.
Those making recent donations, in addition to anonymous gifts, were: Dolores Viergutz, Dawson County Board of Realtors, Lloyd and Jan Lipska, Up North For Jesus Bible Study, Rudolph Family, In Honor of Gothenburg Teachers, Jean Clymer, Roger and Shirley Aden, Zion Men’s Group, Margaret Rubenthaler, Ed and Shirley Claflin.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500