Generous donations push Shares fund over the top
Another successful week of donations helped the Gothenburg Shares fund exceed its goal for 2010.
Just over $2,000 came in this week to bring the grand total to $5,405.
Nearly 80 baskets were distributed Saturday by members of the Gothenburg Rotary Club and YCIP in addition to other community volunteers.
Those making recent donations, in addition to anonymous gifts, were: Dolores Viergutz, Dawson County Board of Realtors, Lloyd and Jan Lipska, Up North For Jesus Bible Study, Rudolph Family, In Honor of Gothenburg Teachers, Jean Clymer, Roger and Shirley Aden, Zion Men’s Group, Margaret Rubenthaler, Ed and Shirley Claflin.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly