Shares fund up to $3,098
Donations made to the Gothenburg Shares Fund this week have pushed the total past the three-quarter mark toward the $4,000 goal.
A total of $2,236 was received this week bringing the total to $3,098.
The money will help purchase the ingredients for Christmas food baskets which will be distributed to families in need Saturday morning by members of the Gothenburg Rotary Club and YCIP along with other community volunteers.
Those making recent donations, which also included anonymous gifts, were: Elsie and LeRoy Cyriacks, Donald Derra, Aaron and Niki Salomon Family, Keith and Carol Aden, Dale and Mary Lou Block, Frances Clark, Employees of Eastside Animal Center, Kevin and Mariann Boyd, Mother’s Nite Out, Dean Kugler, Pamida, Hilltop Birthday Club.
Donations are being accepted at the Gothenburg Times. To have you name included in the published list of donors, please fill out the form elsewhere in this issue.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout