Schwanz joins elite with 100th career win
Gothenburg senior Tanner Schwanz can already check one goal off his list for the season.
By beating Brenton Christian of Sidney at 130 pounds in dual action Friday night, the three-time state qualifier reached the 100-win mark for his career.
Coach Eric Manstedt says it’s an elite status only a handful of Gothenburg wrestlers have achieved.
“Now he’s got that monkey off his back,” Manstedt said, “and he can focus on the rest of his senior season.”
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics