Schwanz joins elite with 100th career win
Gothenburg senior Tanner Schwanz can already check one goal off his list for the season.
By beating Brenton Christian of Sidney at 130 pounds in dual action Friday night, the three-time state qualifier reached the 100-win mark for his career.
Coach Eric Manstedt says it’s an elite status only a handful of Gothenburg wrestlers have achieved.
“Now he’s got that monkey off his back,” Manstedt said, “and he can focus on the rest of his senior season.”
- Luncheon Carolers
- Eagles grounded
- Brady bounces Paxton, Twin Loup
- Brady school board working through superintendent search
- Generous donations push Shares fund closer to the top
- Reeves named to OWH All-Nebraska first team
- County board agrees to remodeling bids
- Swede girls get confidence and a win at Grant