ONE-ACT PLAY: The Brady High School one-act play, “High Stakes,” finished third in the D1-5 district contest in Holdrege on Dec. 1 just seven performance points from first place. Lead cast members Tyler Egenberger and Jessica Schrad (who portrayed teacher Mrs. Mock and top-notch student Mindy) each received overall district outstanding actor and actress awards. Callaway presented the district’s winning play, “Asylum,” and will advance to the state contest Dec. 9 in Kearney.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested