ONE-ACT PLAY: The Brady High School one-act play, “High Stakes,” finished third in the D1-5 district contest in Holdrege on Dec. 1 just seven performance points from first place. Lead cast members Tyler Egenberger and Jessica Schrad (who portrayed teacher Mrs. Mock and top-notch student Mindy) each received overall district outstanding actor and actress awards. Callaway presented the district’s winning play, “Asylum,” and will advance to the state contest Dec. 9 in Kearney.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship