ONE-ACT PLAY: The Brady High School one-act play, “High Stakes,” finished third in the D1-5 district contest in Holdrege on Dec. 1 just seven performance points from first place. Lead cast members Tyler Egenberger and Jessica Schrad (who portrayed teacher Mrs. Mock and top-notch student Mindy) each received overall district outstanding actor and actress awards. Callaway presented the district’s winning play, “Asylum,” and will advance to the state contest Dec. 9 in Kearney.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly