FRIDAY TRICK OR TREAT: Gothenburg businesses opened their doors to youngsters Friday afternoon during the annual Chamber of Commerce-sponsored Munchkin Masquerade. Temperatures topped out at 70 degrees which was a welcome relief compared to last year’s masquerade that was postponed because of a snowstorm. Niki Lauby of Farm Bureau Insurance is pictured (left) handing out treats.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly