NEW ROYALTY: Tre Ostergard and McKenzie Geiken were crowned king and queen during homecoming festivities Friday night following the football game against Broken Bow. A rainstorm drove the crowning ceremony inside the school.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested