Rising star award
MONSANTO RECOGNIZED: The Monsanto Water Utilization Learning Center received a Rising Star award from the NEBRASKAland Foundation Friday. Center manager Chandler Mazour (right) accepted the award for the company’s dedication to economic development.
Presenting the award is foundation president Patricia Peterson of Omaha. Foundation board members met for a meeting Friday at the learning center. The foundation was established to express, as well as enrich, the value of Nebraska’s Good Life for citizens and to portray and promote the quality of this life to visitors.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar