Golfers second at triangular
BROKEN BOW—With three consistent scores in the 50s, Cozad took top honors over Gothenburg at a triangular golf meet at Broken Bow on Sept. 28.
Swede senior Anna Boson shot a nine-hole score of 53, the third lowest on the day.
Boson, Kristin Bartlett, Heidi Teahon and Jourdan Matthies were the low four for Gothenburg to combine for a 245 total.
Cozad carded 225 while Broken Bow finished with 261.
The girls all gave a good effort, Gothenburg coach Jim Henke said, while continuing to gain valuable experience.
Brittany Vohland of Broken Bow was the medalist carding a 47.
- Avenue I to get more sidewalk
- Wellness Center decision after budget workshop
- Airport Authority wants board member removed
- Eagle football looks to repeat last year’s success
- Rural Poll finds insights on rural Nebraskans’ activism
- Soybean farmers observe, evaluate work of checkoff
- District 20 enrollment creeps up
- Coaches remain confident after 15-4 loss to McCook