Golfers second at triangular
BROKEN BOW—With three consistent scores in the 50s, Cozad took top honors over Gothenburg at a triangular golf meet at Broken Bow on Sept. 28.
Swede senior Anna Boson shot a nine-hole score of 53, the third lowest on the day.
Boson, Kristin Bartlett, Heidi Teahon and Jourdan Matthies were the low four for Gothenburg to combine for a 245 total.
Cozad carded 225 while Broken Bow finished with 261.
The girls all gave a good effort, Gothenburg coach Jim Henke said, while continuing to gain valuable experience.
Brittany Vohland of Broken Bow was the medalist carding a 47.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action