Golfers second at triangular
BROKEN BOW—With three consistent scores in the 50s, Cozad took top honors over Gothenburg at a triangular golf meet at Broken Bow on Sept. 28.
Swede senior Anna Boson shot a nine-hole score of 53, the third lowest on the day.
Boson, Kristin Bartlett, Heidi Teahon and Jourdan Matthies were the low four for Gothenburg to combine for a 245 total.
Cozad carded 225 while Broken Bow finished with 261.
The girls all gave a good effort, Gothenburg coach Jim Henke said, while continuing to gain valuable experience.
Brittany Vohland of Broken Bow was the medalist carding a 47.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins