BANNER YEAR: Farmers Insurance agent Natalie Rickel of Lexington (third from left) presented a banner to Gothenburg High School Friday night in honor of the school earning one of 10 of the Nebraska School Activities Association’s inaugural school sportsmanship awards corporately sponsored by Farmers Insurance. The new program is designed to recognize NSAA member high schools that establish and follow a quality sportsmanship program within their athletic activities. Also pictured, from left, are GHS principal Randy Evans, activities director Seth Ryker and Jim Rickel of Lexington.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship