Hammering, sawing at Jefferson Square
Gothenburg’s newest housing development is taking shape at on Jefferson Street.
EAD Constructors of Omaha have nearly enclosed two of five duplexes and a triplex that will be built for residents 55 years and older.
A triplex is also in the plan.
Ground was broken for the Gothenburg Housing Authority project the end of the June.
Two units are expected to be completed by January of 2010. More will be added to the complex as each is completed.
Mesner Development Co. of Central City is the project developer.
- 35 years of caring for kids
- Melons start season with improved LED scoreboard
- Brady boys take 4x400 title, finish third at state
- Brady hosting Pistol Pat basketball camp
- USDA reminds farmers to certify conservation compliance by June 1
- Parent: ‘Being with’ children important
- Reeves leaves with two top performances
- Freedom always has a price