Hammering, sawing at Jefferson Square
Gothenburg’s newest housing development is taking shape at on Jefferson Street.
EAD Constructors of Omaha have nearly enclosed two of five duplexes and a triplex that will be built for residents 55 years and older.
A triplex is also in the plan.
Ground was broken for the Gothenburg Housing Authority project the end of the June.
Two units are expected to be completed by January of 2010. More will be added to the complex as each is completed.
Mesner Development Co. of Central City is the project developer.
- Hospital welcomes CFO
- Gothenburg drivers compete at Lincoln County Raceway
- No more bus parking on Avenue I because of safety
- Gothenburg welcomes new employee
- Swedes medal at state science meet
- BHS musicians earn highest rating at District IV contest
- Taxpayers get break for filing before deadline
- Swede girls win Brady/Gothenburg Invite