Back-to-school night gathering
ACTIVITY GALORE: Students located their classrooms and, along with parents, met with school officials during an open house at Gothenburg Public Schools Monday evening. Right, 30 businesses and organizations set up in the Main Street area of the high school and District 20 school board members served hot dogs in the cafeteria. Superintendent Mike Teahon said the event was a great way to roll into the school year.
Left, high school softball player Amanda Barkmeier (right) gives Chiara Richeson batting tips in the gymnasium. High school athletes entertained youngsters during the evening.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout