Keiser earns women’s title
Former Gothenburg High School golf standout Katie Keiser, who holds several GHS individual school records, captured her first Wild Horse Golf Club championship title over the weekend when she won the women’s club tournament by shooting an 18-hole gross score of 80.
Kressy Ristine finished second in gross scoring with 88 and last year’s champion Theresa Coyle was third at 92.
All women competed in a single flight.
Stacey Healey was a repeat winner in the net scoring at 69. She shot 77 to win the net scoring last year.
Sharon Pfeiffer finished second with a net score of 70 and Deb Bacon came in third at 74.
Twenty golfers played in this year’s women’s tournament.
1G. Katie Keiser 80
2G. Kressy Ristine 88
3G. Theresa Coyle 92
1N. Stacy Healey 69
2N. Sharon Pfeiffer 70
3N. Deb Bacon 74
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together