Keiser earns women’s title
Former Gothenburg High School golf standout Katie Keiser, who holds several GHS individual school records, captured her first Wild Horse Golf Club championship title over the weekend when she won the women’s club tournament by shooting an 18-hole gross score of 80.
Kressy Ristine finished second in gross scoring with 88 and last year’s champion Theresa Coyle was third at 92.
All women competed in a single flight.
Stacey Healey was a repeat winner in the net scoring at 69. She shot 77 to win the net scoring last year.
Sharon Pfeiffer finished second with a net score of 70 and Deb Bacon came in third at 74.
Twenty golfers played in this year’s women’s tournament.
1G. Katie Keiser 80
2G. Kressy Ristine 88
3G. Theresa Coyle 92
1N. Stacy Healey 69
2N. Sharon Pfeiffer 70
3N. Deb Bacon 74
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics