Wanted: Public input about additional viaduct
The public is invited to discuss the feasibility and location of a second viaduct over Highway 30 and Union Pacific Railroad.
An open house is scheduled Tuesday, July 27, from 7-8:30 p.m. at the Gothenburg Public Library.
Members of the public can visit with city officials and transportation consultants Schemmer Associates Inc. and Iteris.
Details of the study will be revealed and questions answered.
For more information, contact city administrator Bruce Clymer at 537-3677 or Mark Lutjeharms at (402) 431-6207.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC