I-80 crash kills NP woman
A one-car accident just west of the Interstate 80 interchange at Brady killed a North Platte woman on Friday.
The accident occurred at approximately 6:15 p.m. one mile west of Brady, according to the Nebraska State Patrol.
Jennifer Rosenburg, 31, of North Platte, was alone in her car driving westbound on Interstate 80 when she lost control.
The vehicle crossed the eastbound lanes, went into a ditch and struck a tree.
The cause of the accident is unknown. Seatbelts were in use, according to the state patrol.
- Four Swedes finish season at state meet
- Swedes advance to post-season play
- Eagles remain atop District 9 standings
- Ag Land management workshop in Lexington
- Lake, park proposed project revealed
- Vandalism under investigation
- Beauty can shine through at any age
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet