I-80 crash kills NP woman
A one-car accident just west of the Interstate 80 interchange at Brady killed a North Platte woman on Friday.
The accident occurred at approximately 6:15 p.m. one mile west of Brady, according to the Nebraska State Patrol.
Jennifer Rosenburg, 31, of North Platte, was alone in her car driving westbound on Interstate 80 when she lost control.
The vehicle crossed the eastbound lanes, went into a ditch and struck a tree.
The cause of the accident is unknown. Seatbelts were in use, according to the state patrol.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State