GHS Class of 1960 reunion
GHS ALUMNI GATHERING: Gothenburg High School classes ending in “0” were honored at the Gothenburg Alumni banquet on May 29. Pictured is the Class of 1960. They are, l-r: First row—Ann (Wiggins) North, Linda (Williams) Block, Sandy (Gengenbach) Jobman, Mary (Gronewold) Killam, Joann (Schledewitz) Rosse, Mary (Koch) Morris, Peggy (Haynes) Knoedler, Alfred Beckman; Second row—Mike Hudson, Irene (Korman) Athey, Donna (Slack) Hazen, Jenny Rose (Gillespie) Armstrong, Annette (Cyriacks) Hollowell, Ron Slack, John Fecht and Ron Janssen; Third row—Tim Johnson, Glenn Vieselmeyer, Mike Sylvan, Dick Wulf, Roger Bratten, LaVern Franzen, Oliver Block, Gary Power and Dwayne Jensen. Not pictured but who attended the reunion were Larry Strickland, Brad Stickelman, Chancy Goodwin and Jim Gonzales.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins