FOOTBALL COMBINE: Three Gothenburg athletes participated in the National Underclassmen Combine on May 7-8 in Lincoln, coming home with top honors. Tannor Mroczek (left) earned the Fastest Man Award for his 4.37-second 40-yard time and he also won the Combine King Award for the best overall test scores. Dillon Gartner (middle) brought home the Freshman MVP award as the top freshman competitor. Logan Sheets received the freshman Running Back MVP Award. The combine is a series of tested athletic events used by college and professional football recruiters.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins