FOOTBALL COMBINE: Three Gothenburg athletes participated in the National Underclassmen Combine on May 7-8 in Lincoln, coming home with top honors. Tannor Mroczek (left) earned the Fastest Man Award for his 4.37-second 40-yard time and he also won the Combine King Award for the best overall test scores. Dillon Gartner (middle) brought home the Freshman MVP award as the top freshman competitor. Logan Sheets received the freshman Running Back MVP Award. The combine is a series of tested athletic events used by college and professional football recruiters.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.