Youths say how to make Mother’s Day special
CONTEST WINNERS: Winners in the Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce Mother’s Day essay contest, along with their mothers, are, l-r: Jaiden Davis with Kandace, first grade; Kaitlyn Harrison with Amy, second grade; Madeline Daup with Jenny, third grade; Gracie Stienike with Michelle, fourth grade; Julyssa Rocha with Vera Rocha, fifth grade; Danyel Westermann with Lynn Vass, sixth grade.
Read the winning essays in our print edition. Or receive the entire issue of the Gothenburg Times on-line in PDF format each Wednesday for only $25 per year. Call 308-537-3636 to subscribe.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities