Rounding up rubbish
TRASH PICK-UP: Brady sixth graders and members of the Lions Club picked up trash along Highway 30 and South Banner Road last month. Students in Jeralyn Callahan’s class who participated were Bowen Land, Brant May, Dayne Porter, Nate Sitorius and Steph Black. Other students who helped were Tara Callahan and Kyle Pohlman. Lions Club members who participated were Paul and Molly Rundle, Clarence Houser, Mike and Val Pohlman, Jeaninne Davis, Elaine Grasz and Lucille (Whipple) Koenig.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship