Rounding up rubbish
TRASH PICK-UP: Brady sixth graders and members of the Lions Club picked up trash along Highway 30 and South Banner Road last month. Students in Jeralyn Callahan’s class who participated were Bowen Land, Brant May, Dayne Porter, Nate Sitorius and Steph Black. Other students who helped were Tara Callahan and Kyle Pohlman. Lions Club members who participated were Paul and Molly Rundle, Clarence Houser, Mike and Val Pohlman, Jeaninne Davis, Elaine Grasz and Lucille (Whipple) Koenig.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action