Arbor Day acknowledged
TREE PLANTERS: Gothenburg Tree Board members and the city crew planted four trees around the city’s stone directional sign on south Highway 47 Friday to commemorate Arbor Day. They planted three nannyberry viburnum trees and a bur oak. Pictured are, l-r: Tim Lauer, Kim Slack, Dan Frerichs and Jeff Kennedy who are all tree board members. Other members are Nate Baker, Sally Dalrymple, Terry Healey and Diane Trullinger.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested