Hot road work
PAVING PROGRESSES: Blessing Construction of Kearney is about halfway through paving the east end of graveled Road 768 that takes motorists to Wild Horse Golf Club and a housing development. Because paving has been completed on the west end, drivers must now travel east on Highway 30 and north on Road 409 to get to the course or to homes built nearby. Pictured is work Tuesday near the intersection of Roads 768 and 410. The project, which started around June 20, was expected to take 30 to 45 days.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins