Dawson PPD moves to new headquarters
The boxes are being packed for Dawson Public Power District’s move to their new headquarters facility, south of Lexington.
The current office, which was built at 300 South Washington Street in 1943, will be open to serve customers until Friday at 5 p.m.
On Monday, Sept. 14, Dawson PPD’s new facility at 75191 Road 433, (one mile south of the Lexington I-80 interchange) will open for business. Regular office hours will be Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. until 5 p.m.
During the move, Dawson PPD asks that faxes be redirected to their Kearney office at 308-236-9848.
The district’s phone numbers and mailing address will remain the same.
Outage and emergency calls will be handled as usual during the move.
The public is invited to tour the new facility at an open house on Oct. 10. A formal dedication ceremony is planned at that time.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500