Dawson PPD moves to new headquarters
The boxes are being packed for Dawson Public Power District’s move to their new headquarters facility, south of Lexington.
The current office, which was built at 300 South Washington Street in 1943, will be open to serve customers until Friday at 5 p.m.
On Monday, Sept. 14, Dawson PPD’s new facility at 75191 Road 433, (one mile south of the Lexington I-80 interchange) will open for business. Regular office hours will be Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. until 5 p.m.
During the move, Dawson PPD asks that faxes be redirected to their Kearney office at 308-236-9848.
The district’s phone numbers and mailing address will remain the same.
Outage and emergency calls will be handled as usual during the move.
The public is invited to tour the new facility at an open house on Oct. 10. A formal dedication ceremony is planned at that time.
- Control drives abusers, fear keeps victims from leaving
- Space issues driving surgical expansion at GMH
- Seven in race for two council seats
- Irish explode offensively in win over Brady boys
- CPNRD gains acreage by Darr
- Local salt suppliers keep up with demand for salt
- Gothenburg’s share of ACE grants is $1,747
- You win some, you lose some