Small squad competes in Cozad quadrangular
The Brady track team competed in quadrangular at Cozad on March 30 with a reduced squad due to the Sandhills Conference art and music contest.
Brittney Chrisophersen was a winner for the girls, placing first in the 100-meter hurdles.
Topping the boys’ effort was Russel Miller with a first place finish in the long jump.
For complete individual results see our print edition. Receive the entire issue of the Gothenburg Times on-line in PDF format each Wednesday for only $25 per year. Call 308-537-3636 to subscribe.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout