Spring choral concert
CHOIRS PERFORM: Both the Gothenburg High School and seventh and eighth grade choirs presented a spring concert March 23 in the performing arts center. Varsity choir members (right) are pictured with accompanist Marcia Speck.
Junior high girls (below) perform during a selection called “I Don’t Want to Dance.” The students are directed by music teacher Ernie Blecha.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney