Job shadow gets taste of profession
Kaytlyn Preitauer, a 16-year-old Gothenburg High School sophomore, job shadowed at The Times last Friday.
Part of her experience involved interviewing and writing what GHS students think about a legislative proposal to ban texting while driving.
Preitauer is interested in journalism because she said it’s a basis for writing books which she hopes to do someday.
After her experience, she said she likes the profession instead of just looking at it as a way to get into the book-writing profession.
She is the daughter of Terry and Chrystal Preitauer.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC