Stories speak of hope, courage
Thanks so much for continuing to offer hope and courage in your news articles and feature stories about cancer!
This week’s front page with those bright daffodils and smiling faces just made my day; and the courageous story about the Clark family touched my heart.
You always go the extra mile to bring a face to cancer... a local face that everyone knows in your community. And you explore the feelings of cancer with survivors and caregivers.... that’s the message we need to know!
Thanks again for being a partner in the fight against cancer!
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23