Stories speak of hope, courage
Thanks so much for continuing to offer hope and courage in your news articles and feature stories about cancer!
This week’s front page with those bright daffodils and smiling faces just made my day; and the courageous story about the Clark family touched my heart.
You always go the extra mile to bring a face to cancer... a local face that everyone knows in your community. And you explore the feelings of cancer with survivors and caregivers.... that’s the message we need to know!
Thanks again for being a partner in the fight against cancer!
- GMH contracts signed for two new physicians
- Swedes second at SWC play invite
- Brady girls focused on one game at a time
- Shaw: Dracula best fits our one-act cast
- All jokes aside, Swede girls mean business
- Swede basketball will attack with speed
- Midlands gets bid for Hammond Bridge
- Rudolph to be honored for heading Cattlemen