Jeffery Kragh, 48 - March 05, 2013Jeffery “Jeff” Ray Kragh, 48, of Krum, TX, passed away, Tuesday, March 5, 2013, at his residence after a courageous battle with cancer.
A memorial service will be conducted on Saturday, March 9, at 2 p.m. at the Chapel of DeBerry Funeral Directors in Denton, TX.
Kragh was born June 7, 1964, at Ada, OK, to Jim and Gwen Rowe Kragh. He graduated from Chickasha High School and attended Oklahoma State University.
On June 5, 1993, he was united in marriage to Jennifer Ostendorf at Gothenburg. The couple traveled the United States and made numerous friends.
He was the owner of Kragh’s Welding.
Survivors include: his wife, Jennifer Kragh of Krum; his son, Justin Kragh; parents, Jim and Gwen Kragh; sisters—Amber (Chris) Dunlevy of Norman, OK, and Crystal (Doug) Krey of Rush Springs, OK; father- and mother- in-law, Richard and Janet Ostendorf of Gothenburg; brother-in-law, Matt Ostendorf of Gothenburg; nieces—Shaila, Micki and Savannah Ostendorf and Raygan Krey; nephews—Nick and Nate Dunlevy.
In lieu of flowers, memorials are suggested to the Justin Kragh College Fund, c/o Northstar Bank, Attn: Chris Farmer, P.O. Box 1108, Krum, TX 76249.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC