Jacqueline Rothrock, 76 - February 19, 2013Jacqueline Elaine Rothrock, 76, passed away on Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2013, at Colorado Springs, CO.
A celebration of life service will take place at a later date.
Rothrock was born in Portland, OR, on Jan. 25, 1937, the oldest of three children born to Jack and Theresa Hatch.
As an Air Force wife to James G. Rothrock, she travelled extensively, raising her family in both the United States and Europe.
She was a voracious reader passing her love of books to all three of her children. Animal welfare was extremely important to her, and in retirement, she was devoted to her pet poodles.
Survivors include: her husband, James Rothrock; her children—Cheryl (Tom) Adamczyk of Crestwood, IL; Kim (Lou) Rothrock-Andris of Tallahassee, FL, and Dr. Steven (Angela) Rothrock of Winter Park, FL; grandchildren—Jody, Kerry, Elena, Louis, Ava, Halle and Rachel; her beloved pet poodle, Bijou.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions are suggested to the Humane Society of the United States (www.hsus.org), and the ASPCA (www.aspca.org).
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout