Vincent Bonifas, 41 - February 07, 2013Vincent Allen Bonifas, 41, of Gothenburg, died Feb. 7, 2013. at his home in Gothenburg.
Services will be held at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel at 2 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 13, with the Rev. Larry Viter officiating.
Bonifas was born January 22, 1972 in St Marys, OH, son of Clifford and LeAnn (Frysinger) Bonifas.
He lived for many years in Anderson, SC, where he was married to Missy Raap. In November of 2011, he moved to Gothenburg to be closer to his brothers.
He enjoyed drag racing with his brothers Jeff and Nate, and spending time with his nieces, Autumn and Stormie. He worked as an electrician for Electric Rain.
Bonifas was preceded in death by: father, Clifford F Bonifas; paternal grandparents, Ken and Rita Bonifas; maternal grandparents, Don and Margaret Frysinger; nephew, Vincent Lee Bonifas.
?He is survived by: mother, LeAnn Mosakowski of Muncie, IN; brothers—Jeffrey (Tammy) Bonifas of Gothenburg, Nathan (Tisha) Bonifas of Lexington; sisters—Michelle (Muhammad) Abdullah of Muncie, IN; Amy Martin of Dublin, GA; son, Nathan Bonifas; daughters—Brittany Bonifas, Shannon Bonifas, Margaret Bonifas, Brandy Bonifas; many nieces and nephews and his racing family.
Memorials may be given in his name in care of Jeff Bonifas 1813 Ave A, Gothenburg, NE 69138.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%