Dorothy Lee French, 88 - January 30, 2013Dorothy Lee (Kinyon) French, 88, of Lincoln passed away on Jan. 30, 2013, surrounded by her family.
Celebration of her life will be held Tuesday, Feb. 12, at 2 p.m. at Eastridge Presbyterian Church in Lincoln.
She was preceeded in death by her: parents, Dan and Midge (Oi Cleo) Kinyon.
She is survived by: her husband of 68 years, Walt; sons—Daniel of Iowa and Bill of Idaho; daughter, Diane of Omaha; nine grandchildren; one great-grandchild; sister, Aileen Mathieu of Gothenburg; many nieces, nephews, cousins and friends.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president