Dorothy Lee French, 88 - January 30, 2013Dorothy Lee (Kinyon) French, 88, of Lincoln passed away on Jan. 30, 2013, surrounded by her family.
Celebration of her life will be held Tuesday, Feb. 12, at 2 p.m. at Eastridge Presbyterian Church in Lincoln.
She was preceeded in death by her: parents, Dan and Midge (Oi Cleo) Kinyon.
She is survived by: her husband of 68 years, Walt; sons—Daniel of Iowa and Bill of Idaho; daughter, Diane of Omaha; nine grandchildren; one great-grandchild; sister, Aileen Mathieu of Gothenburg; many nieces, nephews, cousins and friends.
- Luncheon Carolers
- Eagles grounded
- Brady bounces Paxton, Twin Loup
- Brady school board working through superintendent search
- Generous donations push Shares fund closer to the top
- Reeves named to OWH All-Nebraska first team
- County board agrees to remodeling bids
- Swede girls get confidence and a win at Grant