Harold Sholund, 85 - July 07, 2012
Harold V. Sholund, 85, of Green Valley, AZ, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Saturday, July 7, 2012, at his home.
The body was cremated. No services were conducted.
Sholund was born April 12, 1927, at Gothenburg.
He graduated from Gothenburg High School and attended the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
In April of 1949, he was united in marriage to Maretta Ayres at the First Presbyterian Church in Gothenburg. The couple celebrated their 63rd wedding anniversary in April of 2012.
He was the father of five daughters—Vicki Sholund-Cassidy of Denver, CO, Nancy Jean Sholund-Arora, Cynthia Sholund-Johnson of Lakewood, CO, Sharon Kay Sholund of Centennial, CO, and Karen Mary Sholund-Nisenbaum of Chicago; and the grandfather of three granddaughters—Bridget Cassidy, Katie Cassidy and Lauren Nisenbaum.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.