Harold Sholund, 85 - July 07, 2012
Harold V. Sholund, 85, of Green Valley, AZ, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Saturday, July 7, 2012, at his home.
The body was cremated. No services were conducted.
Sholund was born April 12, 1927, at Gothenburg.
He graduated from Gothenburg High School and attended the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
In April of 1949, he was united in marriage to Maretta Ayres at the First Presbyterian Church in Gothenburg. The couple celebrated their 63rd wedding anniversary in April of 2012.
He was the father of five daughters—Vicki Sholund-Cassidy of Denver, CO, Nancy Jean Sholund-Arora, Cynthia Sholund-Johnson of Lakewood, CO, Sharon Kay Sholund of Centennial, CO, and Karen Mary Sholund-Nisenbaum of Chicago; and the grandfather of three granddaughters—Bridget Cassidy, Katie Cassidy and Lauren Nisenbaum.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST