Lois Morrison, 72 - June 20, 2012
Lois Marlea (Edson) Morrison, 72, died on June 20, 2012, at Westminster, CO, after struggling with cancer.
A burial service will be held at the Farnam Cemetery on Saturday, July 7, at 11 a.m.
She was born April 30, 1940, at Farnam to Earl and Mildred (Hicks) Edson.
Morrison graduated from Farnam High School in 1958. She was a former member of the Farnam United Methodist Church. She worked in the accounting department for an insurance company.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Survivors include: her five children—Sherry, Sandra, Kim, Dallas, and Kelly; nine grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; two sisters, Audrey (Ron) Rousey of North Platte and Evelyn (Don) Heath of Farnam.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar