Max Pierce, 23 - March 27, 2012
Max J. Pierce, 23, of Fairbury, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Tuesday, March 27, 2012, at Fairbury.
Services will be conducted at 1 p.m. Friday, March 30, at the United Methodist Church in Fairbury with the Rev. Warren Schoming officiating.
A viewing will take place at the Gerdes-Meyer Funeral Home from 2 to 9 p.m. on Thursday, March 29. Closed casket at the church. Burial will be at the Fairbury Cemetery.
Pierce was born Oct. 15, 1988, at Beatrice, the son of Mark Pierce and Monica (Kleppinger) Pierce.
He was preceded in death by: his grandfather, Jim Pierce; an aunt, Paula Friesen.
Survivors include: his son, Xavier Pierce; special friend, Jessica VanWeston; his mother, Monica Pierce of Omaha; his father, Mark Pierce of Lawrence, KS; brothers—Perry Pierce of Omaha and Trevor Pierce of Holstein; sisters—Molli Pierce of Omaha and Haley Pierce of Holstein; grandmother and step-grandfather, Bonnie Jo and Glen Felt of Friend; grandfather and step-grandmother, Phil and Marlene Kleppinger of Johnson Lake; grandmother, Darlene Pierce of Fairbury; stepmother, Linda Pierce of Holstein.
Memorials are suggested to the family.
Gerdes-Meyer Funeral Home in Fairbury in charge of arrangements.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president