Randy Harm, 66 - February 10, 2012
Former Gothenburg resident Randy D. Harm, 66, of Gretna died Friday, Feb. 10, 2012.
A memorial service was conducted Friday, Feb. 17, at First Baptist Church in Gothenburg. Interment followed at Fort McPherson Cemetery south of Maxwell.
Harm was born Feb. 1, 1946.
Survivors include: wife Rhea Harm; daughter Tonja Rubenthaler; sons Troy Harm, Toby (Kori) Harm; grandchildren Allison, Derek, Brooke, Kayla Mariah, Addison and Gracie; mother Adaline Shabram; brother Nick (Mimmi) Harm; sisters Cordelia (Tim) Aden and Mala DeBerg; many other family members and friends.
?A memorial has been established at the First State Bank.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action