Marsha Puppe, 66 - February 08, 2012
Marsha (McNickle) Puppe, 66, of Leawood, KS, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 8, 2012, at the Menorah Medical Center in Kansas City.
Puppe was born Jan. 31, 1946, to Glen and Jean (Cole) McNickle.
Survivors include: her husband, Gerald of Leawood; her son, Steve (Megan) and Madison and Sydney of Olathe, KS; a brother, Stan (Susan) of Overland Park, KS; numerous nieces and nephews.
Memorials are suggested to the family at 12804 ElMonte, Leawood, KS 66209; and to Van Go Mobile Art, 715 New Jersey, Lawrence, KS 66044.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates