Marsha Puppe, 66 - February 08, 2012
Marsha (McNickle) Puppe, 66, of Leawood, KS, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 8, 2012, at the Menorah Medical Center in Kansas City.
Puppe was born Jan. 31, 1946, to Glen and Jean (Cole) McNickle.
Survivors include: her husband, Gerald of Leawood; her son, Steve (Megan) and Madison and Sydney of Olathe, KS; a brother, Stan (Susan) of Overland Park, KS; numerous nieces and nephews.
Memorials are suggested to the family at 12804 ElMonte, Leawood, KS 66209; and to Van Go Mobile Art, 715 New Jersey, Lawrence, KS 66044.
- 35 years of caring for kids
- Melons start season with improved LED scoreboard
- Brady boys take 4x400 title, finish third at state
- Brady hosting Pistol Pat basketball camp
- USDA reminds farmers to certify conservation compliance by June 1
- Parent: ‘Being with’ children important
- Reeves leaves with two top performances
- Freedom always has a price