Harriett Robinson, 87 - November 23, 2011
Harriett K. Robinson, 87, of Lincoln died Wednesday, Nov. 23, 2011.
A memorial service is planned for 11 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 8, at Roper and Sons Funeral Services, 4300 O St., Lincoln, with Dr. Wayne Reynolds officiating. There will be no visitation.
She was born July 6, 1924, in Steamboat Springs, CO, to William and Ella (Carstenson) Gray.
Robinson, who spent her younger years in the Brady area, was a member of Warren United Methodist Church and past member of V.F.W. Auxiliary #131.
She was preceded in death by: parents William and Ella (Carstenson) Gray; husband Wyatt; and sister Henrietta.
?Survivors include: son, Albert (Susanna) Robinson, Lincoln; daughters—Jeanette Smolik, Lincoln; Wyanette (Norie) Kean, Edinburgh, Scotland; Emily (Don) Soderman, Alda; Lou Ann (Roy) McClure, Richwood, WV; Darlene (Francis) Van Zant, Irving, TX; 11 grandchildren, 14 great-grand children, and two great-great-grand daughters.
Memorial donations may be given to the Make A Wish Foundation or the Lincoln Food Bank.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities