Harriett Robinson, 87 - November 23, 2011
Harriett K. Robinson, 87, of Lincoln died Wednesday, Nov. 23, 2011.
A memorial service is planned for 11 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 8, at Roper and Sons Funeral Services, 4300 O St., Lincoln, with Dr. Wayne Reynolds officiating. There will be no visitation.
She was born July 6, 1924, in Steamboat Springs, CO, to William and Ella (Carstenson) Gray.
Robinson, who spent her younger years in the Brady area, was a member of Warren United Methodist Church and past member of V.F.W. Auxiliary #131.
She was preceded in death by: parents William and Ella (Carstenson) Gray; husband Wyatt; and sister Henrietta.
?Survivors include: son, Albert (Susanna) Robinson, Lincoln; daughters—Jeanette Smolik, Lincoln; Wyanette (Norie) Kean, Edinburgh, Scotland; Emily (Don) Soderman, Alda; Lou Ann (Roy) McClure, Richwood, WV; Darlene (Francis) Van Zant, Irving, TX; 11 grandchildren, 14 great-grand children, and two great-great-grand daughters.
Memorial donations may be given to the Make A Wish Foundation or the Lincoln Food Bank.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar