Timothy Witte, 30 - November 24, 2011
Timothy J. Witte, 30, of Culver, formerly of Gothenburg, Salina and McPherson, KS, passed away Thursday, Nov. 24, 2011, at Via Christi-St. Francis Regional Medical Center.
A memorial service will be conducted at 11 a.m. on Thursday, Dec. 1, at the First United Methodist Church of McPherson with the Rev. Karen Rice-Ratzlaff officiating. Inurnment will take place at a later date.
A visitation will be Wednesday, Nov. 30, from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Stockham Family Funeral Home with family present from 5 to 7 p.m.
Witte was born July 23, 1981, at Gothenburg, the son of Richard Dean and Cathay Lynn “Suz” (McCance) Witte. He graduated from McPherson High School in 2000 and attended Hutchinson Community College Vocational School.
He was employed as a fabricator and welder for Premier Pneumatics in Salina and was a self-employed roofing contractor.
Witte was a member of Combative Arts of Salina.
He was preceded in death by: his mother, Suz Witte; grandfather, Charley McCance.
Survivors include: his parents, Rick and Tammy Witte of McPherson; his children—Sadie, Cameron, Tyler and McKenzie; a brother, Jamie (Becky) Witte of Marquette, KS; sisters—Kelli Witte of Salina, Tisha Rein of Minot, ND, and Kelcie Underwood (Kyle Erbert) of McPherson; grandparents—Jaynet (Don) McCance-Monson of Crawford and Pete and Betty Witte of Chadron.
Memorials are suggested to the Tim Witte Children’s Education Fund in care of Stockham Family Funeral Home, 205 North Chestnut, McPherson, KS.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout