Charlotte Esch, 85 - July 27, 2011
Charlotte Ione Esch, 85, of Broken Bow passed away Wednesday, July 27, 2011, at Jennie Melham Memorial Medical Center in Broken Bow.
Esch was born on Jan. 2, 1926, southwest of Broken Bow at Ash Creek to Bert and Rosa (Deal) Oxford.
On Jan. 2, 1947, she was united in marriage to Pete Esch at Broken Bow. He preceded her in death in 2004.
Survivors include: her son, Ted (Cris) of Broken Bow; daughters—Patty (Larry) Reed of Ansley, and Sonia (Jay) Richeson of Gothenburg; a brother, Orville Oxford of Council Bluffs, IA; 10 grandchildren including Joe (Angie) Richeson of Gothenburg, and Tana (Jeremy) Wagener of Lincoln; and 17 great-grandchildren.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates