Charlotte Esch, 85 - July 27, 2011
Charlotte Ione Esch, 85, of Broken Bow passed away Wednesday, July 27, 2011, at Jennie Melham Memorial Medical Center in Broken Bow.
Esch was born on Jan. 2, 1926, southwest of Broken Bow at Ash Creek to Bert and Rosa (Deal) Oxford.
On Jan. 2, 1947, she was united in marriage to Pete Esch at Broken Bow. He preceded her in death in 2004.
Survivors include: her son, Ted (Cris) of Broken Bow; daughters—Patty (Larry) Reed of Ansley, and Sonia (Jay) Richeson of Gothenburg; a brother, Orville Oxford of Council Bluffs, IA; 10 grandchildren including Joe (Angie) Richeson of Gothenburg, and Tana (Jeremy) Wagener of Lincoln; and 17 great-grandchildren.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500