Kenneth Heuer, 82 - May 26, 2011
Kenneth “Kenney” Wayne Heuer, 82, of Ainsworth, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away May 26, 2011, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney.
Services were conducted on May 28 at the United Methodist Church in Ainsworth with the Rev. Eldon Davis officiating. Masonic Rites were offered by the Silver Cord Lodge No. 224 AF&AM. Burial took place at the Ainsworth Cemetery with full military rites by the American Legion Post No. 79.
Heuer was preceded in death by: his parents, Louis and Laura; his wife of 48 years, Marilyn; a sister and a great-grandson.
Survivors include: his wife, Dolores Heuer of Ainsworth; daughters—Deb (Paul) Stec of Kearney, Carey (Mike) McGillivray of Bullhead City, AZ, and Becky (Lorne) Allen of Ainsworth; nine grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren; step-children—Mike (Kathy) Schulz of Daphne, AL, Ivan Schulz of Lincoln, and Jody (Todd) Stull of Omaha; five step-grandchildren and two step-great-grandchildren; a sister, Dorothy Kline of Gothenburg; numerous nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates