Dee Treat, 86 - June 01, 2011
Dee Lee Treat, 86, of Gothenburg, formerly of North Platte, passed away on Wednesday, June 1, 2011, at Hilltop Estates in Gothenburg.
Services were conducted on Monday, June 6, at the Evangelical Free Church of Gothenburg with the Rev. Rick Rehmert officiating. Burial took place at the Wilsonville Cemetery.
He was preceded in death by: his parents, Wilber and Ella Treat; a sister, Agnes Treat; his brother, Curtis Treat; three grandchildren.
Survivors include: his wife, Odessa Treat of Gothenburg; his children—Caraleen (Randy) Burton of Bellevue, Margaret (David) Ruf of Wilsonville, Deetta (Randall) Isackson of Gothenburg, Mary (Bert) Fitzpatrick of Colorado Springs, CO, and Orlan (Chawna) Treat of North Platte; 16 grandchildren and 21 great-grandchildren; numerous other family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Swedes runner up at own play invite
- Money backing sewer improvements
- Valued worker receives gift
- Four Swedes selected to all-conference team
- Area News Digest
- Fiber optic infrastructure could be installed in Gothenburg
- Gothenburg’s art club learns what art professionals expect
- Swede football triumph over adversity