Kathryn Janulewicz, 39 - June 03, 2011
Kathryn Lynn “Kat” Janulewicz, 39, of Lincoln, formerly of Grand Island and Gothenburg, died at her home in Lincoln on Friday, June 3, 2011.
Memorial services were conducted on Tuesday, June 7, at the Chapel of Solt Funeral Home at Central City.
She was preceded in death by: her father, Mylon Muhs; her son, Sage Watkins; grandparents—Viola Douthit, William L. Hobbs, and John “Jack” and Alice Muhs.
Survivors include: her children—Angela (Bulfrano) Gutierrez of Colorado Springs, CO, Curtis Janulewicz and Garett Janulewicz, both of Gothenburg, Trip Watkins of Campion, CO, Michelle Obering of Lincoln, and Emalie Donaldson of Iowa; two grandchildren—Gabriel and Isabella Gutierrez; her mother, Linda Muhs of Loveland, CO; two sisters—Joanie (Troy) Ruff of Central City and Patricia Muhs of Grand Island; a brother, Gene A. Muhs of Loveland, CO.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities