Dylores Jackson, 87 - May 18, 2011
Dylores “Dee” May Jackson, 87, of Grand Island, formerly of Cozad and Gothenburg, passed away Wednesday, May 18, 2011, at Grand Island.
Services took place at the First United Methodist Church on Monday, May 23, with the Rev. Randall L. Dilts officiating. Interment was at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Edwin and Lorena; a brother; a sister; and nephew.
Survivors include: her husband of 53 years, Bud; numerous nieces, nephews and cousins.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar